Home    What action can I take against a builder who is delaying possession?

The first course of action should always be to issue a letter in writing to the builder stating your grievance. Ensure that all assurances by the builder of giving you possession on such and such date are given to you in writing on the letterhead and under the seal of the builder. If it appears that the builder will not be giving you possession in an acceptable time period then you may approach CREDIA for mediation.

Related Articles


  1. Salecha Homes

    CREDIA will take necessary action against the property builders who will not be able to delivery your dream home on time etc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.